21.12.13

Enjoy the silence.


Knitted jumper - h&m | Leather shorts - h&m | Knee high socks - h&m








Helluu peepsicles! Back again after a  long break. Last 2 weeks I've literally been living on our sofa, with my computer and 15 books. I've been writing my school project and yesterday I handed it in. What a relief I tell yah! o.o Celebrated it with my classmates yesterday. We held a christmas dinner party type of thang and had loads of fun. Today my family is coming over so we can spend some time together before christmas. Actually I wore this exact outfit yesterday as well, only then I was wearing some more makeup but today I just kept it simple. I couldn't really be arsed to do too much, especially on my eyes. I'm a teeny tiny bit hungover and INSANELY tired... dang. But it going to be fun. I bought this jumper not too long ago in h&m and found it on sale. I don't normally buy or wear jumpers thaaat much but this one really caught my eye! I love how simple and comfy it looks from the front but then on the back it's quite dressy with the open cut-out kind of detail. And I especially love speckled knit like this. Kept the jewellery rather simple as well, probably going to throw on a couple of rings as well. Did my nails yesterday too! Just a berry colour with some gold on top. Matched my makeup quite well actually. I thought I'd be a bit christmassy for a change. :3 Anyways guys. Have a merry merry christmass! I'll most likely post some pictures of my christmas outfit as well, but be prepared for some horrrrrrible ligthing then. <.< It's getting so dark here seriously.... Take care x

11 comments :

  1. I'm in love with that sweater! The back is so pretty! :) Is your 2 weeks of winter break just finished?? D: Our winter break officially started today! :D 15 books!? I seriously need to start reading :) glad you enjoyed your time with classmates, friends and family! xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonono! Winter break juuust started for me too! x
      Didnt read all 15 books tho. Just started on The Hobbit! Very excited ^.^

      Delete
    2. Nonono! Winter break juuust started for me too! x
      Didnt read all 15 books tho. Just started on The Hobbit! Very excited ^.^

      Delete
  2. I love the look of shorts with tights/socks for the colder months, love this outfit !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back detail of that jumper!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, love the pendant ! :) <3


    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/
    (would you like us to follow each other ? Just let me know, I follow you back right away :) <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, so rad! I'm looking for tights like that for forever! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail on the back of that sweater. It's amazing.

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater looks so snug x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and support!
I read and appreciate every single message U send me. I'm still amazed that people even take their time to read and comment my blog. It's quite overwhelming!
- For more posts please feel free to follow either on bloglovin' or gfc!